When we launched THINK MEDIA NIGERIA in 2019, we envisioned it to be a place where entrepreneurs could find useful information regarding starting business, growing their businesses and meeting the people that are doing it.
To get one step closer to that mission, today we decided to open up our contributor section so that entrepreneurs can share their expertise in brand building, social media advertising and more.
We can’t wait to see what you have to share!
Very Simple Contributor Rules
- Must write original content not published elsewhere. It must be at least 800 words and include one image.
Can’t charge for features. If you want to feature someone, please send them the link for free.
- The content must be something actionable and not overly promotional. You may highlight your success but it’s better to reflect on the lessons you learned so that others can apply those.
- If you violate any of the rules, your account will be terminated.
Reasons why your article wasn’t approved
- You published the content somewhere else.
- It was too short, had no images or was poorly formatted.
- It was ovearly promotional or was not related to the core theme of (which is stories about people and their ventures).
How to make your article look good and be friendly
- Add a Featured Image (here’s how)
- Use H2/H3 headings and bold text
- Add other images, Youtube videos, etc
- If you write about someone (i.e. Bella Disu) use their name a few times throughout the article
- Add meta title and meta descriptions
Premium Contributor Access on THINK MEDIA NIGERIA
A premium account allows you to publish articles instantly without wait. It also allows you to place articles on the homepage banner, bringing in 7x more views. This service is $150 per year.
If you are looking to upgrade, pay here on THINK MEDIA NIGERIA.