Are web pages taking longer to load than they used to? Are your download speeds not matching the speed you should be getting? Luckily there’s a lot you can do to try to improve your performance, and you could see improvements in just a few minutes.
Broadband is a communications network in which the bandwidth can be divided and shared by multiple simultaneous signals. Start by following the steps below:
1) First you Click on Start Button.
2) Then Select Run From Start Menu.
3) Now Type gpedit.msc
4) Expand the [Administrative Templates] branch.
5) Then Expand the [Network] branch.
6) Highlight (Select by Single Click) [QoS Packet Scheduler]
7) Double-click [Limit Reservable Bandwidth] (Available in Right Side Panel)
Check(Select By Single Click on it) [Enabled]
9) Change [Bandwidth limit %] to 0 %
10) Click [OK] Button.
11) Restart Your PC.
12) Now Check Your Broadband Speed.